CRAFT MEETING

Today, I want to talk to you about two meetings for the craft lovers in Barcelona city.
The first one is “Fira Creativa”.  It's been a year since the last edition, but it seems it was yesterday... Last year Mònica and I went there and we loved it. I'm going to repeat this year, because I'm in Barcelona that weekend. The event is on 29th and 30th November, and 1st and 2nd of December. You can find a wide variety of craft materials, patchwork, cupcakes, sewing machines, fabrics, skrapbooking, craft tools... I do not remember very well the price of admission, but it was not too expensive. Find all the info (timing, prices, where it is, how to get there ...) in: http://www.creativa-spain.com/

Here we are Mònica and I on the last edition of Fira Creativa...





















And the second one is “Festivalet”. I've never gone there and this year it will be impossible again :.(
This year there will be three sections. One with artists showing their products, another section with gourmet food and snacks, and the last one with craft material. It will be on 15th and 16th of December. For more info click here.



Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...