WHERE CAN I FIND...? CANDLES!

A few days ago, I found this cute website: Cerabella. It caught my attention because they make candles with unusual designs,  modern and elegant. My husband Albert likes all kind of candles, so one day I want to take him to some of the three Cerabella stores in Barcelona. I want to buy him a candle, but it will be difficult to choose only one!

These candles are made ​​generation after generation since 1865, when Francesca Abella, went from his little town in the north of Catalonia to the Raval, a district of Barcelona. There she began doing and selling candles. Almost 150 years later, Cerabella is a referent in this kind of industry.

I let you some pictures with different models.







I love this candle in pasta shape. It's a very original idea and typical of Catalonia (yes! This is really typical, not the Mexican hats that some people sell in la Rambla...!).




Here are some samples of decorative candles for special occasions such as weddings...





Even candles inspired by the children and their celebrations.



They also do handmade personalized creations. They can make candles with the shape and size, color and fragrance that you prefer, and even with personalized text.





Nice, right?!

Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...