CRAFTS IN NY

NEW YORK! Again!
On August last year, Albert and I stayed 15 days in New York city during our vacations. Those fifteen days were amazing! (With a hurricane included!) One of the best trips we have done. We were tourists in a relaxed way, because we had enough time. However, we still missed lots of things to see there!

When we travel we like to walk, look at everything again and again, experience the city and not wasting a moment. We are always very tired at the end of the day, but it worth it! And now we have the opportunity to go there again!

A very close friend of us will be living there for two years. He is there since August, and now we'll go to visit him. We will spend a week in his home! We are very happy to see him and the city again. People say that New York has something special, and we agree…

I’m telling you all this because I’m planning to visit some craft shops in New York, and I already have a good list: papersources, book stores, fabrics, art materials ... I have heard that there are lots craft stores... it’s fantastic! 

Well, when I come back I'll tell you what I've seen, where I've been and what I've found.
I LOVE NEW YORK!

Photo via

Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...