MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Christmas time is coming!, it’s already floating in the air. Christmas lights are on and we have already start looking for gifts. It’s the first time we put Christmas decorations in our home, because until this year we were in rent and moreover we spent the holidays in our parents home. But this year it’s a bit different and I decided to do something.

I decided to make a Christmas tree, build of lights.


I bought some warm white LED lights (180 LEDs and 13.5 meters of cable).








A piece of white tulle and removable tape.



First I cut pieces of tulle to make loops around each light, then I paste the cable with the lights and tulle on a big mirror.







The effect is very nice, because the mirror makes it look twice brilliant.






Merry Christmas to all of you!! : D


Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...