HOMEMADE MUESLI



This weekend I made two recipes at home. One of them was homemade muesli.
Muesli is a mixture of grains, nuts, honey, perfect to start the day with energy!
I did my particular mix of ingredients. I encourage you to try it because the result is delicious and is also one of the most healthy alimentary supplement.

I chose:

Puffed rice
Oats
Raisins
Dried blueberries
Nuts
Chocolate drops
Honey






First I chop some nuts and cut the blueberries in half. Then I mix all the ingredients in a large bowl except honey.
For every 6 cups of mixture I add a cup of honey. 





Once all is well mixed put it in the oven on baking paper. The oven should be preheated to 180 degrees. It has to be inside the oven during 15 minutes, stirring it every 5 minutes.






Finally, leave it until it is completely cold.





I placed it in this jar. 



Mix it with natural yogurt and some fresh fruit, perfect!






Mmmm…! Delicious!

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...