LAKERIE



I finally went to Lakerie!
A few weeks ago I knew about Lakerie on Internet, a dynamic, modern and cozy nail SPA in Barcelona, on 85th Laforja st.
And you will ask: What will I find there? But the question should be: What will they do to me?!




Once again, the United States trends come to our country, but quite late this time... In fact, American women are big fans of manicures and pedicures, unfortunately this is not yet extended here in the same way, but little by little the trend is growing.
In our country, people go to the nail center only for special occasions or when we want to relax and be pampered... and this is the reason why I tried Lakerie, I wanted to be pampered! :P




The Lakerie décor style invites you to merge with the environment and be part of the space. The interior has been decorated by the owner Cristina Cirera, filling the space with a young and fresh style, with subtle touches of luxury and comfort at the same time.






Once you’re inside, you are in a main area with two distinct zones, one for manicures and the other for the pedicures.





With soft and romantic colors in an excellent combination, offers to the customers a feeling of freshness and serenity.


On this visit I only tried a manicure, but I hope to come back and try some of their other services. There are so many to choose: waxing, makeup for different occasions, eyelash services, manicures from basic to rejuvenating spa treatments, gel nail services, acrylic nails...








I also loved the make-up area with an antique chair that remembers the old barbershops, and big mirrors framed by warm light bulbs, to feel just like a Hollywood star!! :D






Ah! You will also find ​​"bar" with a beautiful old table with a Gin Tonic menu! Choose among multiple variety of this fabulous cocktail. Such a great idea!!






I let myself be pampered by the Lakerie professional and nice girls. My sister chose a beautiful pink color and I a spectacular glitter that I loved! All are OPI colors.
The basic manicure costs 19 Euros. You can check the prices of all its services on their website.
 




I want to repeat and try other services of Lakerie! Don’t miss it! ;)


Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...