ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SEWING AND FABRIC CRAFTS

I was looking for a book like this for a long time and, of course, it had to be a Martha Stewart’s book. For those who don't know her, I will only say that she’s an American woman who has created an empire based on cooking, home arts and crafts. Millions of people follow her and buy her products. She's the visible face of a great team of brilliant brains that help Mrs. Stewart to have a fortune of more than two billion dollars.



One of the stores we visited in New York was Barnes & Noble. Lots and lots of shelves full of books, friendly staff, Christmas spirit and a cafe bar inside made us spend a lot of time in the shop. In Barnes & Noble you'll probably find many people sitting on carpeted floors reading books. I stood a long time in the cakes and cookies section and I saw super interesting books! I took a few pictures, and I promise I'll make a post explaining what I liked the most.



Then in the craft section, I found a great selection of books! I've never seen so many of this kind together! Finally, I decided to buy the “Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts".




This is a basic book to sew more than a button or a hole in the fabric.




It explains clearly things like the type of fabrics, yarns, textures, materials and tools, and various techniques, and moreover, there are more than 150 projects and a CD with all the patterns.




I'm very happy with my book! It's a tool that will always help me. You can buy it on Amazon if you want.






See you soon!


Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...