BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CAKE

Lately I've been thinking of doing some changes in my eating habits. I love cakes but when I'm craving for something sweet, I just go and buy some industrial bakery.  Last week I decided to stop buying this and bake my own cakes.


The first recipe was Marina's Yogurt cake with apple and walnuts, it's delicious!! You can find the recipe here.
This week I've changed a little  the original recipe and instead of apples and walnuts, I've tried with chocolate and banana.
 




Needed:

1 yogurt
1 yogurt size of brown sugar (if you like it sweeter, add another size)
2 yogurt sizes of wheat flour and 1 yogurt size of rye flour (I like to mix types of flour, but  you can use all wheat flour if you prefer)

1 yogurt size of cocoa powder
½ yogurt size of olive oil
3 eggs
16 g of baking soda
1 or 2 bananas
100g of  chocolate drops


 Mix the yogurt, oil, eggs, sugar, flour, cocoa and baking soda in a bowl until it becomes a smooth paste with very little bubbles.

Add  1/2 of the mix in a lined pan. Take the bananas, peel them and cut them into very fine slices. Spread them into the bowl until it is all covered and throw the rest of the mix.
Cover with chocolate drops  and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake at 338 ºF until it is cooked.
Allow to cool for a few minutes and it’s ready to serve.


And remember,  how to know if dough is cooked? Just stuck a long stick in the dough. If the stick is dry when you remove it, it's done.
For this recipe you can leave the dough in the oven about 40 minutes, but it all depends on the depth of the mold.

Enjoy it!


Mònica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...