VIDEOS, VIDEOS

Hey, it's Wednesday! That means the weekend is closer, yay!
There's no way to make  time go faster but we can distract ourselves a little, no? Here I have two  curious videos.


I've always loved reading and even now I  really enjoy visiting a good bookstore. I could spend hours in there! I love real paper books and I hope they do not disappear in favor of other electronic devices (warning: If you ever want to give me a present, an e-book it's not a good idea).
Anyway, some magic stuff happens in this bookstore...


The next video is a funny experiment. In a city of Sweden, they decide to  transform the stairs in a giant piano. Adding a little bit of fun, most of the people decide to change their behaviour. Truth to be told, I work better with music too.




Be happy!



;-P

Mònica



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...