HOME INSPIRATION

Good Saturday morning! These days I'm doing a little home redecoration.  I have not finished yet but it seems there's a light at the end. We are redecorating the largest room of the apartment.  We have laid the floor, removed all the old furniture (until yesterday we still had the old  big wardrobe), painted the walls and made the trip to the furniture store (Ikea forever). Now  there are only left to do the final touches of paint and waiting for the furniture to arrive. Well, then will have to  reorganize the entire house and put everything in its place because now there are clothes everywhere! As I have not finished and I can't show you pictures, I want to show you a little idea I have. Basically, turquoise, black and white.

 via

House of Turquoise: Beautiful and Bold Bedroom
via




Have a good weekend, 

Mònica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...