BUSSINESS CARDS IN ORDER WITH WASHI TAPE

Whenever I go to a restaurant, any company or shop, I like to take business cards.  Over time, I've collected many of them and I used to keep them in a box.  I've been thinking for a while in a way to keep them organized, and  last week I  finally had an idea.  I just needed a spiral notebook of white sheets, the cards and some Washi Tape.
As you can see in the pictures, I've been sticking the cards in the notebook with the Washi Tape, a few on each sheet.  With the film  it looks  pretty. You can mix a lot of colors and its easy to attach and detach if you need to.  I think that's a  funny way to keep the cards in order and it will be  easy to find  whatever i'm  looking for.





Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...