BAKED STRAWBERRY PANCAKE

Last saturday I found this  Baked Raspberry Pancake recipe on Pinterest (I must warn you: if you see the pictures, you will be craving for some pancakes immediately!).
I've never made pancakes before, and I used strawberries instead of raspberries. This is the result, they were so yummy!


You will need: 
 
  • 400 ml milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup normal flour
  • 1/4 cup melted butter or olive oil
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • A pinch of salt
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or powder


Pre-heat oven to 200-225 C.
Using wooden spoon or egg whisker, quickly mix everything in a bowl until well combined (about 1 min).
Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Make sure it is not too thick.
Sprinkle some strawberry  or chocolate and sugar on top.
Bake for about 20-30 min or until brown.

I served it with strawberry jam and some agave syrup, but I think that some cream would be a good option!


Bon appetit!!

Mònica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...