CHILDREN EVERYWHERE

Hello! We have returned from Norway. We had such a lovely time and we're full of  sweet memories from this journey. I hope I can explain you soon everything we have done, or at least give you a clear idea of ​​how exciting these days have been.

Today I will talk about another thing. Nowadays I'm surrounded by many people who have children, or want to have them, I show you some sites to find kids clothes. If someday I have children, and I have money, I’d like to dress them like this!

                             www.bobochoses.com

                             www.thebrand.se

                             www.softgallery.dk

                             www.wovenplay.com

                             www.atsuyoetakiko.com

                             www.espno1.com

                             www.minirodini.com



See you soon!

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...