MEET RACHEL BRICE

Hello family! It seems that this cold of mine doesn't want to go away. I'm still sick enough to spend the day in bed.  TIme to rest, I guess, but I have so many things to do!

One of my hobbies is Belly Dancing. I have a performance with my group next month and we need time to practice, but with this cold I can't go to classes, and it makes me upset.

Looking on the bright side, I'll take these days to rest and to appreciate the fact of being healthy (something that  I usually take for granted).

Well, after all this talk, I want to introduce you one of my favourites belly dancers. She is Rachel Brice...

via


If you like her style, apart from the thousand of videos of her that you can find on youtube, I recommend you visit her web Arbibi.

Love,

Mònica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...