KIDS CAKE

Last weekend we made a cake for my nephews. I wanted the kids to participate actively in it. We use a special mold, shaped medieval castle, as you can see in the photos. I bought it online on Ebay for 15 euros with postage included. Once the cake was made,  the children began to decorate it.





Everyone had a homemade pastry bag with chocolate. I already knew that it wouldn’t be a cake too aesthetically appealing, but for me it was more important that they enjoy, and of course they did!


After that, they covered the cake with colored chocolate pills. Finally, they placed the custom flags that I did a few days before. The flags were done with different drawings, and there were a few with their own photos, decorated with fun draws.




For sure they enjoyed the game and we did it too!

See you soon!

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...