MOVIES: Snow White and the Huntsman


The upcoming dark adaptation of the popular fairy tale will be released on June 1st, 2012.

At first, It didn't catch my attention. I don't like Kristen Stewart too much, I think she is always playing the same character with different clothes.  And what to say  about Chris Hemsworth... I watched "Thor" (movie that I almost forgot, lucky me!) and well, he's not one of my favourite actors. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with Charlize Theron ;-P  nothing bad to say about her.
The thing is that watching this movie was out of my plans... Then I saw this music video  of Florence + the Machine from the soundtrack: 


And it looks really cool!! Maybe I'm not going to the premiere, but I surely will give it a chance...

What do you think about the film? If you watch it, please leave you're comment!!

Have a nice weekend!!

Mònica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...