NORWAY

Albert and I will soon visit Norway. We stayed there 8 years ago and we were very happy those days, so we have a special feeling, we are nervous and excited as we were 8 years ago.

We will cross the country from north to south, by car and airplanes. These days we are preparing the routes, accommodation, visits... to have the most important things reserved from here, although we want to improvise some things there.

If you do not know how large is this country, I let you here a map to see its size compared to the whole Europe.


I made a map with the places we will visit, and after the trip I will explain in detail what we've done. I think this kind of information is very useful if someone wants to do something similar, at least it was for me to find “esperits viatgers” (a travel website in our language).

See you soon,

Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...