MAGIC NEEDLE

Mònica talked to me about the blog Some Chic Stuff, a blog full of wonderful ideas and inspiration. There's a bit of what we love:  crafts, recipes, inspiring ideas, fashion ... a perfect mix!
They are preparing a course of  “Agulla Màgica” (I think in English is “Magic Needle…”), a new concept  (for me at least) that seems interesting. We are planning to join this course where they will teach us about what kind of  materials and  type of stitches can be made with this needle (I'm curious to know why it’s called "magic"). I think it’s a very good idea, to spend a morning sharing with others who love crafts, learning new things!

Here is the link of this super blog (its' in spanish), maybe you want to come with us! Oh, and here are some cool examples of what can be done with the mega magic needle!

Kisses and see you soon!





Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...