MOVIES FOR KIDS (OR NOT!)

I love kids movies, especially the creepy ones, with monsters, dark sceneries like "Coraline" or "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events". That's why I'm so excited to see "ParaNorman" (from the makers of Coraline) this August!



Kids, Zombies, Ghosts, so cool!


Another kids movie with monsters and ghosts is "Hotel Transylvania".



I'm not so excited about this one, I guess I'll wait to watch it at home, but sure I'll give it a chance...

An another movie, this one with real actors. Disney is preparing a new movie about the magic world of Oz,  "Oz The Great and Powerful".



Great, right? Anyways, to me, the best movie about Oz it will always be Return to Oz (1985), totally a not-for-kids movie, really creepy...

And the last one, "Brave". Just because some say I look like her ;-P
Has anyone seen it?




XOXO


Mònica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...