BLUE VALENTINE

So today Marina is talking about her wedding  and we all feel a little romantic. I must confess I'm in love... with an actor or maybe a character.

I know  Ryan Gosling is cool and many  of us ladies fell at his feet after  The Notebook, but I have fallen for this movie.  Blue Valentine centers on a contemporary married couple, charting their evolution over a span of years by cross-cutting between time periods.

I must say that  I even love  the trailer (a girl tap dancing in the street while her lover sings and plays the ukulele... I love it! Yes, I'm a little geek) but the movie is great, and don't miss the soundtrack!




By the way, I must confess that seeing  these pics also reaffirmed my love ...


;-P

Mònica





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...